Please feel free to read through our website disclaimer policy
The website www.sohtech.co.za, including all its web pages (“this website”), is provided by SOHTECH (Proprietary) Limited (“SOHTECH”) to users of the website (“you”) on an “as is” and “as available” basis. By using this website, you expressly agree that such use is at your own risk and that the disclaimers and limitations on liability contained herein apply to all content, goods, products and services available through this website. This disclaimer forms part of the SOHTECH website terms and conditions (“the T&C’s”).
SOHTECH has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the content of this website and endeavours to provide products, goods and services of high quality, but makes no representations and gives no guarantees or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials, goods, products or services offered on this website. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and without derogating from the foregoing, SOHTECH –
- disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness and currency of the information contained in any of the materials of this website;
- disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, as to the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose of any products and services offered on this website;
- does not warrant or guarantee the error free use and/or availability of this website, the information and/or any download;
- makes no representation that all information relating to SOHTECH, including announcements issued by SOHTECH, has been posted on this website and SOHTECH undertakes no obligation to update any of the information contained on this website;
- undertakes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of any third party publications that appear on this website; and
- does not warrant or guarantee that this website, its servers, any downloads available from this website, or any electronic communications which may be sent by SOHTECH or its service providers, are free of viruses or other harmful or destructive code.
SOHTECH shall not be liable to you or any third party (and you hereby waive whatever claims you may have against SOHTECH, its directors and/or employees) for any expense, loss or damage of whatever kind (including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, lost income, revenue or profits, lost or damaged data, or other commercial or economic loss) which may arise from the use of, or reliance on, or inability to use, this website and any of the information contained in or on this website. To the extent that the applicable law does not allow these limitations and exclusions of liability or damages, you agree that in no event shall SOHTECH’s total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action of any nature exceed the amount, if any, which you have paid SOHTECH for goods, products or services purchased from this website during the twelve month period preceding the occurrence of such damage or loss.
The disclaimers and exclusions of liability contained herein shall be exclusively governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South African, without giving effect to any conflict of law principles. If any provision herein is held to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then the provision shall be deemed severable from the provisions of these terms and shall not affect the validity or enforceability thereof.